What We Do
Impact for Living is devoted to building lives and organizations of significance and eternal impact by a focus in three primary areas:
Inspiring people of all ages in their journeys for meaning in life, to embrace and build the lives of significance, impact and legacy God intended for them.
- The Church and Other Ministries:
Assisting the church, other ministries, pastors and leaders to more effectively expand ministry impact and equip God’s people for fruitful ministry.
- Networking, Connecting and Outreach:
Providing resources—as well as networking opportunities—to increase impact, change lives and expand the Kingdom of God.
The means and strategies to inspire and assist individuals, churches, ministries and other organizations will be presented through:
- Inspiring Impact for Living conferences and motivational seminars for individuals, similarly focused groups and their organizations
- Specific on-site consulting in the areas of:
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Organizational development and re-organization
- Servant-leadership development
- Building high impact teams
- Team and individual coaching and mentoring
- The provision of direct resources, developing relationships, and connecting and networking people and resources
- Jacksonville, Florida
First Baptist Church
April 20 & 21, 2012